United Robots is a proprietary robotic manufacturer which aims to revolutionize industrial spaces maintenance with its autonomous robots. We’ve reinvented, designed and built autonomous intelligent robots conceived for vast storage areas operators i.e., supermarkets, warehouses and sorting offices or public spaces such as hospitals, care homes, office buildings and airports. Our products are an operating example of the expertise in mobile localization, machine learning and computer vision which convert machines into intelligent AI devices capable of working without human supervision. Sounds good?
We are looking for robotics geeks that will share our excitement and help us to win the run leading to the world when intelligent robots will be as common as mobile phones. In this role you will shape the user Interface software layer for our robots and have a say in the architectural decisions of the interface and work with cloud-based technology. This is a part of the system which will make our customers love our robots, all thanks to you :)
Your responsibilities in details:
- Developing Front End layer of human-robot user interfaces for autonomous systems
- Developing Front End layer of cloud-based configuration and maintenance solutions for robotics assets
- Prototyping interface options and evaluating end-user experience
- Working on the intersection with Back End functionalities and ensuring proper integration in the system
- Creating high-quality product documentation; including technical documents adhering to industry Best Practice guidelines
- Attending regular meetings with internal and external clients as and when required.
Our requirements of tech skills:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Good written and verbal communication skills in English
2+ years of practical web-based full stack development
Experience with developing holistic systems (deployed on both local machines and cloud systems)
Understanding and experience with database technologies (SQL, MongoDB)
Knowledge and Experience with version control
- Knowledge of third-party libraries like jQuery, LESS, Angular and ReactJS
Experience with cloud-based solutions (AWS, Heroku)
- Graphical UI design experience
Knowledge of robotic stacks (ROS, ROS2)
Knowledge and experience with Linux
you want to spend at least 3 days per week in our R&D office to be able to develop & test our robots and support the manufacturing process afterwards
you are a genuine team player valuing open communication and diversity in the workplace
you have the courage to challenge preconceived ideas and never stop searching for the best and most practical solutions
you share our way of working (more on our career website).
We hope you already have a taste of what you may be doing. Interested in find out more? You may connect with us or simply apply on the job We will come back to you shortly.