United Robots is a proprietary robotic manufacturer which aims to revolutionize industrial spaces maintenance with its autonomous robots. We’ve reinvented, designed and built autonomous intelligent robots conceived for vast storage areas operators i.e., supermarkets, warehouses and sorting offices or public spaces such as hospitals, care homes, office buildings and airports. Our products are an operating example of the expertise in mobile localization, machine learning and computer vision which convert machines into intelligent AI devices capable of working without human supervision. Sounds good?
We are looking for robotics geeks that will share our excitement and help us to win the run leading to the world when intelligent robots will be as common as mobile phones. In this role you will design and implement infrastructure for User Interface of our robots. You will have a say in the architectural decisions of the interface and occasion to work with cloud-based technology. This is an exciting chance for developing the user’s interaction layer of our products. This is a part of the system which has the biggest influence on how our robots are perceived by the customer – thanks to you they will love it :).
Your responsibilities in details:
- Developing Back End infrastructure for robotic user interfaces deployed on mobile devices and cloud
- Developing Back End of web-based configuration, monitoring and asset management systems
- Developing concepts for architecture and implementing them
- Closely cooperating with Front End developers
- Creating high-quality product documentation, including technical documents adhering to industry Best Practice guidelines
- Attending regular meetings with internal and external clients as and when required
Tech skills requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- 2+ years of practical web-based development
- Experience with developing holistic systems (deployed on both local machines and cloud systems)
- Understanding and experience with database technologies e.g. SQL, MongoDB
- Knowledge and experience with version control
- Knowledge of third-party libraries like jQuery, LESS, Angular and ReactJS
- Experience with cloud-based solutions e.g. AWS, Heroku
- Graphical UI design experience
- Knowledge of robotic stacks e.g. ROS, ROS2
- Knowledge and experience with Linux
Non tech skills requirements:
- you want to spend at least 3 days per week in our R&D office to be able to develop & test our robots and support the manufacturing process afterwards
- you are a genuine team player valuing open communication and diversity in the workplace
- you have the courage to challenge preconceived ideas and never stop searching for the best and most practical solutions
- you share our way of working (more on our career website).
We hope you already have a taste of what you may be doing. Interested in find out more? Leave us your coordinates and CV or LinkedIn profile. We will come back to you shortly.