We are currently building the company’s ecosystem that will enable the transitioning from start-up to scaled-up, mature organization which passes from the prototyping to the production phase. It won’t be possible without professionally set-up and well managed procurement processes, focused primarily on the direct purchasing area. If you are interested in the challenge and want to make another important step on your professional path, take a look at our offer.
The main goal of the position is to establish from scratch the end-to-end procurement process. You would start with securing the raw materials, goods and services that are needed to run the core of our business: R&D, production and after-sale service. Then, the position may evolve into overall responsibility of the whole purchasing area and team, along with company’s growth and needs.
- managing daily procurement operations: finalize purchase details, making orders and ensure timely deliveries
- auditing existing process & suppliers and establishing the optimal approach
- set-up the requirements and take charge of proper implementation of an ERP system procurement module
• preparing the company for scale-up of the production: search and select new suppliers, negotiate the best terms or renegotiate existing contracts
• tracking and reporting key functional metrics to optimize or improve the processes in terms of costs, quality or suppliers’ reliability
• building a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs
• closely cooperating with key stakeholders to understand the needs and propose relevant solutions
• establishing a procurement team that will play the strategic role in the organisation.
• 4+ years of experience in direct procurement on senior or managerial position gained in a company producing hardware
• experience in international suppliers sourcing process
• solid knowledge of industry best standards, including IT systems supporting procurement function
• ability to act both on operational and strategic level
• agile approach along with the constant focus on quality and costs’ optimization
• fluency in English, both oral and written.
Nice to have:
• engineering educational background
• experience in scaling the start-up or establishing the procurement function
• experience in implementation of ERP procurement module.
• meaningful role, evolving towards more responsibilities and allowing to use your full potential
• opportunity to build the procurement function that not only supports the business but is one of the key factors to succeed
• real decision-making power in the high-tech, rapidly growing company
• work with talented and diverse team of people sharing the same vision, passion and goal
• flat structure and start-up spirit (still 😊)
• private medical healthcare (other benefits to come)
• yearly bonus linked with the company’s goals and individual objectives.
We hope you already have a taste of what you may be doing. Interested in finding out more? Visit our career page, leave us your coordinates and CV or LinkedIn profile. We will come back to you shortly.